Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Ahhhh.....Northpark.

Gage and I love Northpark.

Love it.




Yes, Gage loves to play there...

And we love to get tea and sourdough breadsticks from La Madeleine....




What else does Gage like to do?
Ride the escalator.
Up...and down.....then turn and do it again....and again....and sometimes we do it 5 or 6 times in a row. He loves it. People look at us....but we don't care.
{Honey Badger don't give a shit....}


He's just so.....his own person.
Sometimes he wears me out. But, more than that---he makes me smile. His crazy-ass fashion sense and all....



Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:51 AM , Anonymous Ginger said...

I am TERRIFIED of escalators...and the boys always want to ride them...but Dean only wants to ride if I hold him. Stepping on to a down escalator while holding my huge child and not being able to see my feet and hold on properly...NOT COOL.

Oh the things we do as moms! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home