Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, March 18, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

So, yes, clearly, I have some blogging to catch up on.

And, as an aside, I can't figure out how to crop photos, or edit them on this new computer. My old photo program that I used isn't on this new computer yet, so you'll all just have to bear with me....

Gage & his Valentines....
He did all the writing himself. He makes the letters so large, so if there's an extra letter that needs to go on there---he just puts in somewhere else on the card. So cute.
Here are Valentines for Lilee & Piper (two girls from his class).



He worked so hard on those little cards. It was precious!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie! :)

 
At 2:45 PM , Anonymous misguided mommy said...

So glad you told me what those names were because I was totally BOGGLED. Very cute though. Stop by and say hi to me later...I'm blogging again

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home