Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, July 19, 2010

Whatcha Been Up To?

...well, what have we been up to around here at the Casa de Lainey-Paney?
Had to work on Saturday...good times.
Sunday morning---got to sleep in.
Gage was CONVINCED that it was my birthday {it was not, but why argue?}, so I got breakfast in bed {bacon, pancakes, oj & coffee} & he sang 'Happy Birthday' to me. He EVEN gave me a birthday gift: his Curious George doll. He told me that I could have it since I seem to like it more than him. Imagine my surprise when he checked on me Sunday night, and was quite disappointed to see that I wasn't sleeping with George. He crumpled. So, I quickly grabbed George, Gage climbed into our bed, and we all went to sleep that way...with George.

:)
I'm a lucky mom.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:47 PM , Blogger Kate said...

He's a good kid and clearly you're doing a great job with him. Happy (un)birthday!

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Oooh, an unbirthday! Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home