Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Taking a Break.



Okay...so things aren't just busy in my world: they're CRAZY busy.

On the upside:
I got Monday's homework done today.
I get to have an online class this week, so I save myself a trip during the week.
I got my midterm grade: 100%.
I got my project grade: 94/100.
I got my 31 page paper turned in! (really, the last several pages are references...plus a title page....so it's 25 pages of text, but 31 pages sounds much more impressive, right?)
Had a date-night on Thursday night. Woohoo.
Gage is kickin'a$$ in karate! so proud!

On the downside:
I'm exhausted.
I've still got a LOTTA court visits to do for my internship.
I still don't know my final grade on the mega-paper so I'm just DYING to know if I'm all done with it or if I will have to revise & resubmit it...
My grandpa's not doing well.

So...I've got a lot on my plate.
I may or may not blog this next week.
Miss me.
And I'll be back soon.

4 Comments:

At 4:25 PM , Blogger Beth said...

I know all about life being crazy and taking breaks...
Take care - you will be missed.

 
At 5:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on all you have accomplished! My prayers are with your grandpa.

We'll miss you but know you'll be back. Xo

 
At 7:41 PM , Blogger kim-d said...

I will definitely miss you, and I will undoubtedly check back obsessively for an update. You, my dear, are kickin' ass on all your school stuff...I am SO happy for you!

And before you go, I just have to tell you...I think of Gage everytime I see this certain Crayola Wonder Market commercial. This darling little boy on the commercial looks JUST LIKE Gage...I swear, the first time I saw it, I did the whip-the-neck-around doubletake! Just thought you should know! :)

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

Good luck on getting it all done! Hope your grandfather is ok.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home