Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holiday cards....

World---did I send out Christmas cards last year?

I think I sent out a newsletter...I can't remember. Did I send out cards? Seriously-for the life of me, I can't remember.
And I can't find a copy of one, so maybe we didn't.
I dunno...........


But, keeping with the holiday theme, here are copies of our holiday cards for the past Gage-filled Christmases (minus 2008 b/c I can't remember if we did one & I can't find one!):

2005:


20006:


2007:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:49 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Aw, man! No Christmas card picture for 2007?

LOL - and you're way ahead of the rest of us, already posting pictures for 20006!!! HAHAHA

Have a great Sunday!

 
At 3:19 PM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

Awwwww! Ya'll are so cute. I'm wondering about the newsletter. I've never recieved one so, what do you write?

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger Beth said...

He is such a sweetheart - at all ages.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home