Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gage: The standard by which all others will be measured.

So, I've mentioned, "M."

The girlfriend.
The uber-cute, bossy girlfriend.
I heart M.
And so does Gage.

Gage has set the bar, and he's set it quite high.
Why, what am I referencing?
The standard for gift-gifting.
All of M's future boyfriends shall be measured by this standard.
What does any 4 year old blonde haired cutie need?
Jewelry, of course.

He narrowed his selection down to 3 options from the James Avery catalog.
What would it be?
The little silver hearts? The butterflies? The little bitty flowers?

When we went to Northpark today to buy her gift, he made his choice: the flowers. This way she gets jewelry, and flowers that will never wilt. {okay, he didn't provide that logic for his selection---I did. But I'm sure it's what he was thinking, right? I mean---it just makes sense.}

Gage & Mommy @ James Avery
{he's eating a breadstick from LaMadeleine's}


And he chose earrings very similar to these:

{the original image from James Avery website is secure...but the earrings are at www.jamesavery.com, & he chose the mini flower ear posts}

Very cute!

And really----what little girl WOULDN'T love earrings for Christmas?
{yes, her ears are pierced!}

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 7:24 PM , Blogger Running with Scissors said...

Oh, just too, too sweet!

PS: it's super-fun buying gifts for little girls when you have a son, isn't it? xxx

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger kim-d said...

Okay. I've always loved Gage, but now I love Gage even more...because he chose the flowers. Lainey, you just don't know what this little saga of young love is doing to my Grandma heart! :) And James Avery...I LOVE James Avery! That is where I bought my cross and awareness ribbon necklaces.

How cute is that little M, anyway. Your son has a very discerning eye when it comes to women...

SOOOOO sweet!!!

 
At 1:02 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

What a great boyfriend!

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger Chris H said...

Very cute... and sad cos in about 3 more years he is going to think girls are ikky! Having had 4 boys.. I do know!

 
At 11:29 AM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

Gage ROCKS!

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

I am just about to DIE that you bought James Avery earrings for a 4 year old!!!!! I just got my very first piece of James Avery jewelry um....this week for my birthday!!!! I love it and it is so expensive!!!

 
At 7:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is too cute!

Gage's mom rocks too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home