Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, August 31, 2009

Bathroom Remodel: Almost Finished.

Okay, so there are still a few things that I want for the bathroom, but we haven't found juuuuust the right thing, or I haven't bothered to order (okay, I have found the new shutters, but haven't bothered to order them...): shutters, something over the shelf above the toilet, and the perfect seat for the vanity.

But, alas----here are the pics otherwise.
{Shannon (aka: Misguided Mommy), I know you've been waiting!}




Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 6:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh WOW! It's gorgeous! I love the vanity and the shower curtain's reflection is just genius! I think you have a second career as a decorator should you ever want it! :)

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger Sarah Lynn said...

Gorgeous! So Envious! :)

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Constance the 63rd said...

Very nice!

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger Marni's Organized Mess said...

Oh my! That looks fabulous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home