Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Road Trip! (Part 1)

**************************
So, last Friday after work, my sister & Trystan came over. We loaded up in the car---went to the Mother-in-law's to pick up Gage, and we hit the road to Mom's house!

Friday night brought lots of swimming!
Not too many pictures, but lots of swimming.
:)





And so of course, Saturday morning, I was up by 5:20, and couldn't go back to sleep. So, I figured out how to make coffee in their high-tech coffee maker, and waited for the sun to rise. I didn't have a book to read or anything! I didn't want to wake anyone up, so finally when the sun came up I took some pictures around their backyard. Seriously---everything in that whole freakin' town is so green. Things just grow there.

And this.....this little monogram flag for their backyard...well, I've always loved it, and lots of people there have them, and I haven't seen any up here in Dallas!


Well....lucky me....PawPaw got me my very own before I headed home!

PawPaw's an early riser, so he & I were up before everyone. I was up before him, but then when he got up, we got to just sit outside, sip coffee, and chat.
:)

More about our fun-filled weekend later!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:51 PM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

I wish I had somewhere to swim! Well, besides the tub :)

I like those flags but every other house in our neighborhood has one. You'll probably start a trend!!

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

I haven't seen any of those flags either around here!

 
At 6:36 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

That looks like fun, I want to jump into the picture of the pool. I hope you are having better weather there than here in VT.
I also agree with you on your thoughts about My Sisters Keeper,and I liked the movie ending much better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home