Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The 4th....part 2.

So, after the golf cart parade, we had corny dogs at my mother in law's.
:)

Then, we headed over to the Bass Pro Shop.
Hello. Can I get a boat, please?



If you have one of these stores near you---stop. park. go in. It's sooooo much fun!

Gage got a blue snow-cone outside.
We looked at fish, and boats {yes, I really want a boat. I'm just sayin'...}, and all kinds of other stuff.


They have a white catfish. How cool is that?





And they had a shooting game that Gage & Daddy had fun playing...




Well, it's probably a good thing that we didn't have a car with a hitch on it, or I would have signed on the dotted line & left with a boat. I'm just sayin'! The lake is right there...you can see out the window & look at all of these people in their boats having fun in the sun. It was difficult to resist.... But, we did.

Went home. Got our evening plans made, and took a nap.
Part 3 coming soon....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home