Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, June 07, 2009

So busy, but still here.

Okay....so I've been soooooooo busy.

Sorry for the lack of blogging.
I promise to catch up this week.

Let's see....
...last Saturday, yard work, and new patio table. Ruby came over & so did the mother in law.
...last Sunday, my college friends Blaine & Jessica came over for a backyard BBQ while they were in town for a wedding. TONS of photos to post, so I promise---I will.
...Monday---Hubs went out of town, and Gage came down with pink eye. Monday night was Ruby's 24th birthday, so we had a cookout birthday party for that.
....by Tuesday I was sick...
...Wednesday---to the doctor.
...Thurs/Fri: work.
...Saturday: Hubby's family reunion----here at my house.
...and today: oil change, going away party for some neighbors who are moving, and so far I've read 3 out of the 4 chapters assigned by my upcoming class this week.

So yes----it's been a BBBBBUUUUSSSSYYYYY week or so.
Must catch up!
Will try to do so soon!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home