Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hey Baby!

Well....Baby Lylah had to stay in the hospital...


She was jaundiced....

And her Mommy was sooooo sad!


But....when I visited yesterday....she got to spend more time out of the lights....and hopefully was going home last night!


Just look at that little baby yawn...so cute!

And I got to hold her more!
:)


And she has the biggest fattest cheeks ever! She looks like a little cartoon drawing with a teeny dainty little mouth & these huuuuuuge cheeks!

That's Lylah with her bili blanket....and don't judge her poor little bad hair day...she's had to have those little eye covers & head stocking thing on while she was under the bili-light. So, her little hair got smashed around...so it's not her fault!

:)

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 9:03 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

She is very cute and I love the cheeks! I insisted on leaving the hospital a day early after T was born. Being that I work in a hospital I just couldn't handle being a patient in one anymore. I ended up having to go back to the hospital two days later because T was jaudice. They told me they had never seen such high bili levels in a baby. They thought he should have been almost comatose. However, he was not even close, he cried and breastfed every hour like there was nothing wrong. We had to spend one more night until his levels started going down. I hope Lylah gets to go home with mom soon.

 
At 9:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute baby! I just love when they're all chubby like that right at birth! It makes me want to nibble on them a little!

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger Christy said...

Such a chunky monkey! So cute.

 
At 10:01 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

I want to pinch her cheeks so very very bad. The last 2 of my kids had jaundice and it sucked. Feedings were so hard because you could not keep them awake long enough. They bounced back pretty quickly though.

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! TINY FAT BABY CHEAKS.....ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Love said...

seriously cute cheeks!!!!!

she's adorable. (and you're gorgeous!) =)

 
At 5:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is adorable. Good luck to her I hope she keeps doing well.

 
At 8:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, she's adorable. River had jaundice too and it was no fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home