Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Welcome Baby Lylah!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So...the gal I typically share my office with is Sarah.
She's been out on maternity leave...and little Lylah Marie was born yesterday afternoon at 5:09 PM. She weighs 8 pounds 14 ounces.

Gage & I went up to visit them today...we got to see Sarah & Josh, but Lylah was in the nursery being tube-fed.
:(
Her mommy has diabetes, and being pregnant made it worse. So, since Lylah got here, her little body has been trying to figure out this whole sugar-level thing...and how to manage the sugars on her own. Feedings weren't going too well, and she wasn't able to keep food down, so they are tube feeding her for now.
I'm certain her little body will get it figured out soon.

It just sucked to go all that way & not get to meet her!
But, Sarah & Josh were doing great!
:)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:45 PM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

Awwww! I love the name Lylah but, I'd spell it Lila.

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

One of the names I had picked out for Zakary (if he was a girl of course) was Lylah.

 
At 4:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful name...best of luck to them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home