Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Talking up a storm...


"Ona Hab It." = I want to have it.
"Ona Holjuuuuu" = 'I want to hold you'/I want you to hold me.
"S'mine!" = It's mine.
"Ona staaaaay." = I don't want to go to bed, or get out of the car, or leave, etc.
"Ona Sneeze." = I'd like to wipe my nose please.
"Ona Like It." = I DON'T like it.
"Bobo Change." = Please change my diaper. Sadly, I had to request this because you did not otherwise notice that it needed to be done.
"Mommy gitchoo!" = I want to play chase!
"Ona suckie." = I want a sucker.
"Suckie Purse." = I already told you that I want a sucker, so now I want you to go to your purse, take one out, unwrap it, and give it to me."
"Hot, hot! Buuuuuuuuuuuurn." = That's hot & it will burn me. Generally referencing a coffee mug.
"Smill." = 'smell', & actually means: Smell my feet. [yes, he's such a boy.]
"Scared of me." = I'm scared of __fill in the blank__.
"Scooby-Dooby." = I want to watch Scooby Doo.
"O da warm." = His response when asked, "Do you want your milk cold or warm?"
"Git da galloon!" = Get the balloon!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 9:40 AM , Blogger Maria said...

I love his face. He looks so alert and happy, a little Huckleberry on the loose.

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger Em said...

Good language! Look at his little face so cute!

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger Bee said...

Aw! he is sooo cute!
Isn't it funny how they learn the important things first? :o)
My niece learned "Ay Nataya" which was "Oh, Natalia!' often exclaimed after she spilt her milk, dropped her food on the floor etc.

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Christy said...

What a cute little guy. I can't wait until Porgie can communicate with me. She gets so frustrated with me because I don't know what she wants.

 
At 9:15 PM , Blogger Da Mommy said...

It could be worse...my son used to say "fruck mommy!" = Look, there's a truck!! Especially worse when referencing daddy pulling up in his truck with "mommy!! daddy fruck!!" Then the trip to peds where a little girl was already riding on the spring horse in the waiting room..."Mommy her whores" Didn't go well. He's doing well, fun times are a comin!

 
At 2:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My youngest boy's first words were, "Scoo Doo!" It took me forever to figure out what he was saying. He would sit on the floor, shouting it over and over, and finally break into tears when I didn't get it. Finally, my older boy was watching tv when Scooby Doo came on and my youngest ran at the tv squealing a delighted, "Scoo Doo!" Then I had to hit myself on the forehead because, DUH!, of course he was saying Scooby Doo! There must be something about that show that just speaks to tiny guys!

 
At 4:58 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

I actually understood most of those without reading what they meant. I will have to do one of those posts for Zakary. We forget how cute they sounded when they hit their teens.

 
At 5:34 AM , Blogger Kristiem10 said...

Aww, I love kid-speak. I especially liked the command to get his requested sucker from your purse.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home