Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Heeeee-eeeeeey!



Well, we're in Savannah. It's Sunday morning as I post this!
Megan's wedding was last night, and OH MY GOODNESS! She was such a beautiful bride. I truly can't even tell ya!
She looked like she should have been shooting the next Beautiful perfume commercial for Estee Lauder! [isn't that who makes Beautiful???]

Anyway....Happy Mother's Day to all the mamasitas out there.
We've got a post-wedding brunch scheduled for this morning...and then I'm trying to get a trip out to the beach if we can swing it.
:)
You know---vacations are ALWAYS better when they include a beach!

I have not uploaded the wedding pics yet...but they will be coming soon.
Mom: you know how you got me those 2 cards for my digital camera? Well...I was snapping pictures from dawn to dusk yesterday...I never ran out of space on even ONE of them! Now, as Megan & Stephen were making their grand exit, the battery pooped out on me...so, apparently I will run out of battery before I run out of memory!

A word about my digital camera...
I didn't have one until I got pregnant with Gage. That was my dad's baby gift to us. I have used this camera EVERY SINGLE DAY since then. It has been awesome, and I'm pretty much known for snapping a shot every single day of my child's life. But...it may be getting time to replace it. We'll see. With regard to electronics...I've kind of had the mindset that I'll use it until it just won't go anymore. I would like to be that way with my camera....but, I just KNOW that it will die at the most in-oportune time. It'll be at some point where it's the cutest thing Gage will ever do in his whole life...and it'll crash out on me. I just know it!
So...we'll see. I may be camera shopping soon. But, it's been a GREAT camera, and I'm not sure many have been so loved & used as this little Olympus.
I HEART MY DIGITAL CAMERA !

:)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 7:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!

I *heart* my digicam, too :-)

 
At 12:19 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

I want too see those wedding photos (I'm such a voyeur).

And that pic of that wedding cake? I need some of that cake.

 
At 4:19 PM , Blogger Maria said...

God...that cake looked almost too perfect to eat. Not that this would stop me....

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

I wanna see those wedding pics, too!!!! I'm so glad that you stopped by my blog. =)

 
At 7:30 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

That's a beautiful cake, I agree. But, it's not hers.
Hers was beautiful too, but I just have not uploaded the pics yet.
I stole the pic w/ this post from theknot.com

:O

 
At 5:32 AM , Blogger hellomelissa said...

pretty cake!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home