Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, January 29, 2007

Saturday...

I was so ready for Saturday to just hang out with Baby Gage.

I really had a great weekend just playing with him & he was soooo snuggly this weekend! Spent a LOT of time in Mommy's lap.
Loved it!

Now please disregard his outfit for Saturday morning....
When diapers leak at 5 in the morning, you really just reach for DRY pants. They don't have to match...


"JUICE!"


On his firetruck...


Playing with a Hummer & Mommy's old cell phone...


Sweet story about Saturday...
So, Gage is sitting in my lap.
I'm sitting Indian-style on the floor. His right cheek is pressed up against my left cheek. We're swaying back & forth, singing a song about apples. (My child LOVES apples.) Anywho....we're singing & swaying...and being all snuggly. When the song was over, I asked Gage, "Is your Mommy SOOOO much fun?" He pulled his little face away from mine & looked at me. I looked at him & he was just nodding that little head up & down.
HE THINKS I'M SO MUCH FUN!
(If he understood the question...but, he said yes. That's all that really matters to me right now.)

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM , Blogger Ginger said...

In the first picture where you comment about the pants...he looks so big and grown up! Did he get a hair cut? It looks like he has had a haircut in that picture. :) Such a cute little boy!

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

It was early in the morning when those pictures were taken.
We hadn't even brushed his hair yet!
Crazy morning hair...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home