Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, September 11, 2006

Showers, showers!

So, over the weekend I went to Natasha's (my cousin Steve's wife...) baby shower.
She's due 9/28.
:)
It's a girl!




I thought the cake table was so cute...



And I took Gage...
And he played in Aaron's play room. Aaron is the son of one of the hostesses....

He liked the Elmo doll...but even more than that, he liked this little desk & chair behind him. He would sit & stand, sit & stand, sit & stand. He thought it was so fun. It was pretty cute to watch.
And of course, Elmo had him tickled. He likes anything that sings & dances.

But...his favorite thing....was Aaron's tent. It actually folds up pretty small...it's a little pop-up tent.
Gage LOVED it.


He took that tent all over Rachel's house...




He did surprisingly well for having missed his naptime...
Don't misunderstand: he was a handful...but he was still a good boy.

And...last week at work we had Sarah's shower on 9/7/6.
I took my camera...and then the battery died. I have exactly three pictures from the shower, and none of them include the bride-to-be. How crummy is that???


This was the monogram cake from the shower...
I refrained from eating any, but I heard it was really good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home