Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Sweet Baby Boy!

So...last night Gage was super-mommy-clingy.
But...as long as I was on the living room floor playing with him, he was perfectly fine.

And...he did successfully crawl up my body & onto the couch, all by himself!

He was so proud of himself.

And then he went & got my purse (well, because I left it on the floor by the front door, rather than hanging it on the hall-tree like I usually do....)

And he drug it around the house for a while...
It was pretty cute...

Movie Reviews:
"Last Holiday" with Queen Latifah...I thought it was really cute.
"Big Night"...not liking it so much. Just started it last night, but I dont really enjoy it so far...probably won't finish it.

Books:
Aside from school text books, I havent had much time to read...but I am still working on "When Bad Things Happen to Good People". It's really good so far. I'm glad I'm reading it this year instead of last year. It's written by a man whose child died, and he just wanted to offer his opinion/explanation, as well as tell his child's story, and it talks about how unfair & unjust life can be...etc. It's good.

I have class tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home