Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, September 01, 2006

Welcome to Loserville....

Okay...quick post before I leave the school library.
I'm so tacky for even saying this....
I'm at the school library on a Friday night.
Welcome to Loserville.
When I was finishing up my undergrad degree here...you NEVER would have caught me in the damn library on a Friday night!
And seriously... I would love to say that I'm surrounded by Losers...but guess what?? They're probably all straight-A students.

I'll shut my mouth now.
Or rather, I'll stop typing now.
I've got other errands to run now anyway!

Oh---but a friend of mine gave me a CD today. It's Jack Johnson...I think the CD is titled "Banana Pancake"...maybe? Anyway...it's an awesome CD! So far, my favorite song is #13. I like #14 too. And #1 & #4. Okay. It's just a really good CD.
Thought I'd share.

Random things about me time....
1. My favorite color is green.
2. The theme for my wedding was "FABULOUS!" (My mom will get that...)
3. People who know me really well know that I'm an introvert. Others would probably guess extrovert...but it depends on the issues...
4. I love asparagus.
5. I want to have a Pug dog someday.
6. At one time in my life, I had a dog & boyfriend named Chris. (the dog came into my life before the boyfriend....but it was kind of funny.)
7. I was not a June bride.
8. I often call my cat, "Dickey-Doo", although that is not his name.
9. I want to visit Japan before I die.
10. My husband gave me a pair of black pearl earrings for my wedding gift---I lost one of them. (...& I confessed to this in June 2006. The earring went missing in July 2004....I wasn't super excited to relay the information...)

That's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home