Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Back to School....

Well, last night marked my first day back in school...in 5 years.

There was a manual pencil sharpener on the wall.
I can't remember the last time I used one of those.
I can't remember the last time I used a pencil that requires sharpening.

The old Social Work Complex still smells the same.
Still has the same old desks.
I am not sure anything has changed there except some of the faces....

...back in my former days at this school.......
I sure had a lot of fun & sure do have a lot of memories!
The sorority house....

...oh, the sorority memories!
The fights, the gossip, the hugs, the discussions, the drama! The "super stealthing" and flirting....the oozeball & bed races & guessing who was going to get dropped/pinned, or who was going to be X-fraternity's sweetheart...
Gee, we had so much to worry about back then! (note the sarcasm!)
Good times....

So anyway...I started class last night. We got out early.
I have Research on Tuesday nights. I'm trying to be optimistic about the class. What I've heard about it so far: it's really boring, and one of the toughest Grad school classes.
Great.

That's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home