Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, August 25, 2006

These better make me smart...

Okay, so yesterday after work...instead of "date-night"...I went to buy my textbooks. For those that are out of the loop---I'm going to Grad School. I start...Tuesday.

My checkbook is now missing $270 from book purchases.
I swear, these better make me smart!


Written by one of my old professors. Hmm...will I really use this, or are we just trying to boost book sales for a colleague??? He's not the professor of the class, by the way...







So, there you have it.
The books that I will be lugging around...perhaps in a backpack.
..I dont have a backpack. Or notebooks. Or spirals. Or a protractor. Or a compass. Or a highlighter set. Or a #2 pencil. Or a Big Chief tablet. Or a box of crayons. Or rounded edge scissors. Or notebook paper. Or a box of map pencils. Or a scientific calculator. (okay...that last one is a lie. I do have my scientific calendar that I started using in the 7th grade...that's right--I've still got it!)
The point of this ramble: I get to go school supply shopping! What a TREAT!

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM , Blogger CBM said...

I recently went school supply shopping for my TWO-YEAR-OLD. I never in a million years thought I'd already be buying her school supplies for preschool. She was so excited!

Oh, and I still have and use my junior high scientific calculator, too. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home