Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, August 28, 2006

Poker...

So, on Saturday night, after dinner...after Baby Gage went to bed...my husband, my father-in-law, and I all sat down for a friendly game of poker.

Well....We were playing, and Gene (my father-in-law) started telling a story about this game of poker he once played...and yada yada...in the end he won this whole pot b/c he had 4 Aces.
Well, Would you believe that in that hand we were playing----his last card, he drew a freaking ACE! So, in the end, he had all FOUR ACES, and he beat my straight!

I just couldnt believe it. He literally just finished telling his story, and then he drew the 4th Ace. Ugh.

I took a picture (because you know, it's me we're talking about...I take pictures of all kinds of random sh*t)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home