Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Head Shots.....

No, I'm not talking about photos...
Today was another day to get shots in my head.
It freaking hurts!

So this morning, I was blow drying my hair. Damon asked me about my dr's appointment. I told him that I was going to get checked, but I didnt think I needed any more shots.
He pointed out a spot at the crown of my head.
Um...I didnt know that was there. He's taller than me, so he's seen it for the past 2 days, but said he didnt want to tell me because he wanted to make sure it was a spot, and knew that it would be upsetting to me.
Here's the deal: I have this condition, I cant change it, I cant take it away. It still nauseates me to the see the spots, but I dont cry when I find them anymore.

So, I started checking my head. I have 4 new spots.

Crown of my head:


Small one on the right side:


And two on my left side that are connected; the one on top is larger than it appears b/c in the picture, some of my hair is swept over the spot:


So....lots of shots this morning.
Sucks to be me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home