Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Thanksgiving Day, 2013

Sweet girl was ready to rock her turkey bow and get the party started...
Mommy on the other hand was tired! The day before I cooked all day and I cooked the morning of Thanksgiving as well. What all did I prepare? Dressing, gravy, cranberry sauce, deviled eggs, green beans with almonds, and mashed potatoes. Damon made the turkey.
We were spending the day with Damon's family, but seeing as I'm still on this MSPI diet for Eliette, I had to make all of my own food so that it wouldn't be contaminated with any dairy/beef/soy. It was a freaking BEATING to cook all of that and take care of 2 kids!

Pictures from the day....







Eliette was spoiled like crazy! Everyone wanted to hold her and feed her and entertain her. Gage? He didn't even want to be photographed! {That's his current phase...that's why his little face is is lacking from this blog! He will NOT participate like this mommy wants him to. It's hit or miss with him these days....}

We headed over to see my dad and his wife after lunch. My newest little brother was juuuuuuust about to be born....
"Check it! Little Bro on the way!!!!!"
I tell you....life is just kind of crazy, right? I'm 35 years old and I've got two little brothers who aren't even in Kindergarten yet! Yes, life is kind of crazy. Crazy, but it works. We're like the real Modern Family.

Saw my Gammy briefly....hung out....went for a walk....Baby Chris and Gage played cars....then we headed home...



Oh! And we grabbed a newspaper on the way home: needed to see those Black Friday ads!

Yes, I AM one of those crazies who headed out on Thanksgiving night. I nursed the baby, kissed Gage's head, and headed out. I was in line at Ulta when the store opened. Why??? Because my FAVORITE shampoo and conditioner were listed as a smoking hot doorbuster. Doors opened at 8pm. At 8:03, I was checked out and heading back to my car.... Hot dog!!!!
That's one of my Thirty-One bags. It's actually sooooo full of shampoo and conditioner, that I could barely carry it. That's how I knew I had my limit: it was literally all I could carry.
That's happiness in a bag, my friends....

So that was it. That was our Thanksgiving. I was in bed by...10:30? 11? Not super late by any means!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home