Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

More September Catch-up!

From 9/15/13....




 From 9/16/13...




Pics from Eliette's 4 month photo shoot.... Also to note, it was the first and only time so far that she's reached up and yanked off a hair bow....







9/16/13 Tummy Time....




Oh my goodness! I forgot about these next pictures... also from 9/16. I was new to the Moby Wrap. I had previously been intimidated by it....but thanks to YouTube, I got over it and learned how to wear the Moby.... And one day, I went through a video and did the forward facing wrap for the first time. I was all stoked for our walk, and then I looked down to see my BARE feet. (Dammit!)
 It is pretty hard balancing yourself with a baby tied to you and getting those shoes on....but I managed.
 ...and it was pretty sunny out, so clearly my daughter needed some shades on. Sadly, she's all "Terminator Baby" looking....

hahahahaha....those pics make me chuckle....

Pics from 9/17/13.... playing until she sleeps...Oh, to be a baby again. 





Going out to lunch with Mommy, Amy, & Marissa.... 9/17/13










Yes, there are a lot of blurry pictures because she is such a wiggle worm! Well, that and the fact that I take a lot of the pics with my cell phone camera because it's convenient....

Soon, hopefully very soon, I will be all caught up on this blog!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM , Blogger Alicia Brunson said...

Simply adorable! So so happy for you & your sweet family, girls are precious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home