Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fun with Daddy....

From September 2, 2013....

 "Mommy and I pretended we were fishing while you were at work."
 "I caught a fish that was THIS big!"
 "I'm just kidding, Daddy. Can you believe that Mommy tried to convince me that we were fishing? Silly Mommy."
 "...because I'd really rather pretend to fly!"
 "Nice hairdo, man. Where do you have it done?"
 "Oh, here at the house?? Me too."
 "Look at me!!!"

...all tuckered out and tucked in.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:34 PM , Anonymous JessN said...

Do you think she feels like she's looking in the mirror when she looks at Damon.....little "Damonina" lol

p.s....why do I have to prove I'm not a robot when I want to add a comment...sheesh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home