Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More from our Tyler trip.....

Gage found some water balloons in the fun drawer at Darnin's house. He just about drove me nuts with those things! They were old, and 2/3 of them would break before they ever got full. and they were tiny, and tying all those little knots...what a pain!

One day we took Gage to Faulkner Park. It's my favorite park in Tyler. Mamasita, Mario, Gage and I all went. Gage had a blast.








Gage also had fun at the splash park part of the park....




And then it was back to the dry playground....


And the boys just HAD to explore the trails in the woods....







And then Gage was thirsty, and possibly for the first time in his life, he drank from a public water fountain.  I think the fact that it looked cool to him played a major role in his decision to try it...




The park was a lot of fun....

That day, we also had Jucy Burgers, which wasn't something I'd ever tried before. YUM-O. And then----Andy's Custard. OMG, delicious! I made it a point to hit Andy's every.single.day that I was there. {How had I never had this before in any of my million trips to Tyler????}





So, that's a little more about our recent trip to Tyler.
There's more....but it will have to wait. I've got a 6 year old beating me with an inflatable guitar and begging me to stop typing. I've clearly gotta go and chase this little one around the house!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:05 PM , Blogger Kar said...

Your Gage is adorable. And, I must say, he has a great name. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home