Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, July 06, 2012

Dinner with the Divas....



Back in May/Early June, I went to dinner with the Divas: Tera, Pam, & Leslie. We met at a pizza place in Deep Ellum. Sadly, the name now escapes me. We gave Leslie her birthday bracelet, and to our surprise, Pam gave each of us the above pictured Stella & Dot earrings. How lucky are we!?

We had a great time chatting and catching up, and we don't all get together often enough.
:(

Restaurant Review: pointless since I can't remember the name of the place. The food was okay, but the waitress sucked. I hear the wine was wonderful, but I didn't have any.

We had a great time just being together!

More pics from the evening:




 And as the night was ending....things got a little crazy.... {but never too crazy!}



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home