Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Gage's New Dresser



So, he's still loving the camo and the camo room. {I'm still not loving it, but he does, so that's what really matters. In the future son, I better hear from your mouth: "My parents were so cool when I was a kid, that they let me have a camo painted room. No, really, the whoooole room was painted camo. It was the coolest thing I've ever seen. My parents rock....especially my mom."}

Any way....he still wants the bunk beds, and he needed better clothing storage. So, he got a new dresser. It seems so....so.....grown up!

He loves it.
Looks good in there I think---and there you have it.

:)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:38 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Wow! That room is awesome for a boy and yes you are an awesome mom.

I also love that bike car wash you guys made. The kids are having such a fun time.

I'm happy for you starting IVF. Interesting and I look forward to hearing more about how it's going.

 
At 9:39 PM , Blogger Alicia Brunson said...

Bryson has been BEGGING for a camp painted room, you are a cooler mom than me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home