Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

34.

Oh my goodness, I'm getting old.
We celebrated my 34th birthday at Lake Tyler.
Good times!







Of course, there was strawberry cake (Thank you, Mamasita!) because it's my favorite.

There was a LOT of swimming... and there was some boating....with skiing....













How's my boating hair??? Wild & crazy....







There was also a lot of shuffle-boarding....





I had a giant steak for dinner.
No really---it was huuuuuuge.
 Shortly after dinner, this little guy was ready for bed, and we weren't far behind him!

So, THAT was my 34th birthday in a nut shell.

:)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:51 PM , Blogger lisa said...

Looks like fun was had by all! :) Happy Birthday!

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger Aubs said...

looks like the perfect way to celebrate! happy birthday!!

 
At 7:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday love! xoxo

 
At 10:00 PM , Anonymous Misguided mommy said...

Oh my goodness that cake. What is that frosting? I need more info. I looks so heavenly. Wow. Happy late birthday by the way.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home