Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Field Day, 2012

Field Day 2012 was a success!
Of course, we have nothing else to compare it too.
But, it was a hit with Gage, so I'll call it a success!

I volunteered kind of.... I didn't pick a particular station and help out there. I just went around with Gage's class from station to station. Good times.

It was kind of overcast and windy in the morning hours. Thank goodness! The afternoon was pretty warm, and the water events were welcomed by the kiddos...

Pics from Field Day 2012:



































After Field Day, several of us met up at the neighborhood pool for some swimming & fun.













It was a busy, & tiring, & great day.

After the swimming....we had a tball game that night!
It was a very.very.very long day!!!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM , Blogger Carina said...

Looks like he had a blast. I think I would have enjoyed the pool more, though. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home