Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, June 17, 2011

Shenaniganz Birthday Party!

Gage's friend and neighbor, R, turned 6!
{Big R & little R are brothers, and so I think I'm going to have to start calling them R1 & R2. I'm just sayin'....}

So, R1 turned 6!
He had a Lazer Tag Party at Shenaniganz. Oh, that place was SO much fun! It's this indoor entertainment area that has bowling, lazer tag, mini-golf, arcade games...food, & fun!

Here are some pics from the party....

The birthday boy & his mommy...




Everyone got to sign a keepsake shirt for the birthday boy...



Gage & H...


Okay, so my pics in the lazer tag room didn't turn out so well. It's all dark and filled with bright paint that illuminates under these black lights. I swear there was a smoke machine too. It was waaaaay cool for the kids. And I'm sooooo ready to go back & play a round with us adults too. It looked like soooo much fun!




We sang to R1, and the kids all got to decorate their own cupcakes.






Yummy cupcakes...gifts....




"Hmmmm....what shall I open next?"


"THIS!"


After all that, it was off to the arcade games....



It was a great time & a great party.
:)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

This place looks like a lot of fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home