Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, January 13, 2011

You Creepy-Crawly-Nasty Thing.

Look who has been hanging out on our back porch.




"Ummm...Hi. Is this the exterminator?"
"Well....umm...I need service IMMEDIATELY!"

See, I wasn't sure that it was a black widow because from the above angle, I couldn't see the red marking on the back... When I threw something at it & it started crawling---well, yes, I was certain: It's a black widow!

I've got the heebie-jeebies just posting about this!

Hubby: I don't care what you say; we don't live in suburbia! We live in the damn COUNTRY!
We've got more spider-neighbors than human-neighbors.
I'm just sayin'...

The exterminator is coming tomorrow.
Apparently we were due for our routine service this month anyhow... Timing couldn't be better!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:21 AM , Blogger Courtney said...

You are creeping me out! I found a wolf spider in my garage the size of my palm but if I found one of these I would flip. Don't let the bug guy send it down to this side of Wisteria Lane!

 
At 6:51 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

Is it as huge as it looks?! Makes me shivver. yech.

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger Kyle said...

Next time get a closer with the camera. The picture was a little bit difficult to make out. :)

 
At 3:28 PM , Anonymous misguided mommy said...

why the fuck would you show me this omfg not okay nightmares

NOT OKAY ASSHOLE

have just uploaded the worlds most embarrassing video blog, please come by and vote, who is right? Me or my husband?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home