Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

More, More, More Christmas!!!!

So I mentioned previously that I have a lot more of Christmas to post about. That's so true.

After our Christmas morning here at the Casa de Lainey-Paney, we had to gear up for houseguests. Dad, Allen, Ruby, her sister, Gammy, and Baby Chris came over. Yaaay!!!

We served brunch & super-yummy Mistletoe Mimosas. Santa came in the form of a little Asian Infant, and we all had fun.




This was Baby Chris' first Christmas, and so of course I had to get him a new onesie reflecting just that. {What can I say, I love the little guy!....much to my son's disappointment...}





There were more, more, & more gifts to open....




And have I mentioned how much fun my Gammy is???? She's such a crack-up! {That's a bottle of wine that we gave her for Christmas...she was pretending to down it. Such fun I tell ya...such fun!}


Gage loves her to pieces....


And so does Ranger!



SOMEONE was worn out from all the festivities.... Oh, to sleep like a baby again!


Now....let's talk about some of the great things I got for Christmas! No, just to set the record straight: nobody gave me a Lexus for Christmas. {remember the previous blog post about that??? Well, it didn't happen, but just to mess with me, Hubby made me go & look in the garage. It wasn't there.} What did I get???? Lots-o-things. Some new shoes, and perfumes, gift cards, a book, and a super-fluffy-soft new robe! AND, just so 2010 would go down in our personal Christmas history books with a bang, I got one of THEEEEEESE from my friend, Rikki:


After all the festivities at our house, Allen & Gage played while Hubby rested for a bit. I packed us all up to hit the road & head to Darnin & PawPaw's.
And for now, that's where I must leave this post...
:)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM , Blogger Jules said...

What a fun Christmas?! I love all your pics. That might be the cutest Santa I've ever seen :)
I went to a tacky Christmas party and there was a couple dressed up like the movie a Christmas Story. He was wearing a box that said Fragile, and she dressed up like that lovely lamp :)
Happy New Year!

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger Judy said...

We should get your Gammy and my Gigi together - they look like they'd hit it off great! At least your Gammy could maybe prop my Gigi up and keep her from falling on her face all the time! HAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home