Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Hello, 2011.



Well, Happy New Year.

I have mega-blogging to do.
I've only covered Christmas up to Christmas morning. I have MUCH more to share.

But---alas, between getting Gage well, Mom's C, little boys running around my house, late Christmas celebrations, and work (because I've been working more than usual lately)---blogging has just fallen by the way side.

I promise to finish covering Christmas soon, and Mom's birthday, and our trip to Mema's in Corsicana, and of course, The NY's Eve party {where Gage held a sparkler for the very first time!}.

In the Land of the Big C: Mom's pathology report came back. Not great. Not the end of the world---but not great. Looks like Stage 3 with lymph node (+) for C. She has a f/u with her surgeon on Thursday, and we're working on setting up appointments with Oncologists. We've gotta come up with a game plan.


What's 2011 going to bring???
Well, I think it's going to bring a whole lotta change for Casa de Lainey-Paney & its affilliates.
I can feel it.

Happy New Year.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:33 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

So much to deal with lately. I said a prayer for your friend Sarah. I keep your Mom in thoughts often. Call me when you are ready for coffee.

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger Kate said...

You've got a lot on your plate right now. I've been thinking about you and your mama. xo

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger Lindsey said...

Happy New Years! Hope Gage is doing better. I can relate with being so busy you don't even know what day it is!

I pray that your mom gets the exact treatment she needs to kick cancer to the curb!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home