Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MIA ???

Well, sorry I haven't blogged lately like a good little blogger should.

I'll be posting about Christmas soon.
Recap:
Ran errands on Christmas Eve day. Not super fun.
Had a nice dinner with Hubby & Gage that night.
Had Christmas morning at our house.
Hubby's mom & stepdad came over.
Then my dad, his wife, her sister, my grandmother, Allen, & Baby Chris came over.
Brunch here. Mistletoe Mimosas were a must & enjoyed by most everyone.
Later in the day, left & went to Mom's house.
Didn't feel well. Gage was coughing. My throat was hurting.
Next day: Happy Birthday to my mom, and big Christmas celebration at her house.
Yes, she's HOME for Christmas!!! Yay!
Came home Sunday night.
Gage's illness got worse.
Sunday night: coughing until he gagged & puked. Good times.
Monday: had to call in to work to take Gage to the doctor.

...and then Tuesday happened. (Went to work, no biggie...)

So, I've been a bit too busy to blog.
Haven't been sleeping well for the past several nights.
Up at 4am yesterday...
Woke up at 3am today, and got out of bed at 3:29 when I just couldn't lay there anymore.

Waiting to hear on mom's pathology.

That's about all of our activities in a nutshell.
I'll hopefully post Christmas pictures soon!
:)
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:40 AM , Blogger Framed by Grace said...

We had a great Christmas, thanks for asking! I've been MIA too...so many things going on. I hope you guys are all feeling better and you had a amazing Christmas!! Praying for your Moms test....

 
At 8:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a good Christmas and your mom was home! :) Hope Gage is feeling better xo

Thinking of you and wishing you only good things in the new year! xo Hugs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home