Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wednesday....8/18/10

This past Wednesday was quite eventful....
It was my one day off during this past week, so Gage & I had to make it count.
But of course, there were chores to do first.
Clean the house, feed the dog, feed Seymour....
Yes, that's right: Seymour.

I FINALLY found a Venus Fly Trap for Gage (found it at Home Depot, after a couple of months of searching!)...
I named him "Seymour." Gage doesn't call him anything really....but he enjoys searching for flies to feed to the fly trap!


After that, we thought we'd take in a dollar movie.
What did we see?
Shrek Forever After....blah, blah, blah.
It was actually pretty cute, but the story line was a bit complex for a 4 year old to understand. He didn't really care. He enjoyed the movie, his "pa-corn" and his blue icee just the same....

Came back home and Mommy actually COOKED dinner.
Holy Bat Crap!
You read that correctly: I cooked.
Grilled Parmesan Chicken from my Biggest Loser Cookbook.
It was reeeeeallly yummy.
:)

AND---a great day was had by all!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home