Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Little Artist....

So....the school supplies.
I've already posted my opinions about them....and confessed to being an office-supply-junkie.
My child? Well, he can't contain himself either.
He COULD.NOT.WAIT to use his new paints.
And I could totally understand his wants!
So, I made him a deal.
For $2 of his allowance, he could use the paints early, and Mommy would use his $2 to replace the paints for school, and give him his change back.

Deal.

And so I present....Gage's 1st painted self portrait, entitled, "A Study of Self: Exploration of the 4 year old using washable watercolors." {Okay, I had to help him with the wording and spelling....but whatever. That's what moms are for!}


The WaterColor Master at work:





Mommy & Daddy are so proud!
:)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:59 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

He is a stud!

 
At 11:47 PM , Blogger Running with Scissors said...

Gorgeous as ever!

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger Judy said...

I just love that he's so into stuff like this...Tyler is, too. SEriously, if you guys ever find yourself back in the San Antonio area, let me know...we definitely need to introduce our boys (and see each other!). How cool would that be????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home