Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Visiting Baby Chris....

I've shown the video from last Wednesday....and here are some other pics.
Gage was so sweet with Baby Chris, and it's hard to believe how much he's grown in just a couple of weeks.

I think that Baby Chris is growing on Gage, and everyone went out of their way to make sure that Gage knew how much Chris loves him, and how much Gage can teach Chris...so, I believe that helped.
....not that you can tell from this first picture!




Everyone's hands were full, so I took my own pic of me & my little brother:


We took Chris for his first stroll out & about outdoors. Here we are getting him all ready...


Of course, Gage had to teach him about trucks before we left.






It was a fun day.
:)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great day! I loved the video of him singing! Baby Chris is soooo cute! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home