Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Meet Baby Chris...

Pics from Thursday, 7/22/10....

{Why, yes, I was there in the delivery room.}







So...I already left the house early in the morning on Thursday.
I was on my way to work when I got the call...
And many of you are NOT going to believe this---but there I was WITHOUT my camera. So, I called Rikki (coworker). "Can I borrow your camera!?" Sadly, she was on her way out of town. Called another coworker, Kala. "Have you left the house yet?...Can I borrow your digital camera!?" So, I was very, very fortunate that Kala let me borrow a digital camera, and another friend at work got me my "I am the Big Sister" tee.

I made it there for the big event, and I wish*wish*wish I had gotten my picture made with the two OTHER big sisters standing there at the nursery window. One was maybe 2 or 3 years old, and other was maybe 6 or 7. Yes, I was the oldest....and also the tallest...Now THAT's a first!
:)

I'll keep you all posted on Baby Chris.
He's perfect.
He's changed so much already!
I saw him Thursday...then again today (Saturday) & I swear he already looks a little different.

As weird as this whole situation is {as in my dad has remarried since my parent's divorce to a woman who is YOUNGER THAN ME}, Baby Chris is here. And he's wonderful. And I'm just so surprisingly in love. He has almond eyes, tiny little lips, and scrawny legs. He's got a head full of black hair. He's so little. I love him!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:53 AM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

Congrats, sissy. I'd have loved to see the other big sisters.

 
At 11:36 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, and disregard the date on there. As I mentioned, it was a borrowed camera, and I have NO IDEA how to set the date...

 
At 12:38 PM , Blogger lisa said...

What a cutie!

 
At 6:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a natural big sister! He is soooo cute!

 
At 1:03 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Congrats, big sis!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home