Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, May 21, 2007

Back it up...

Okay...so, I took off Thursday & Friday before the Savannah trip.

We didn't leave until Friday...so I had fun just staying at home with the Baby on Thursday. Um...I probably should have spent a great deal of that time packing...but whatever.

So...we went out to lunch at El Fenix.
Yummy!


Gage ate hot sauce...


Yeah...he had a lot to say...


And of course, once we spotted the fountain outside...he didn't want to leave.

Gosh...I am now wanting Mexican food!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:46 PM , Blogger Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

awwww...
I want me some Mexican chow, too!

 
At 5:21 PM , Blogger amyerj said...

Chips & Hot Sauce - that's a good Texas boy... training him up right!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home