Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, February 05, 2007

Savannah, Baby, Yeah!

Okay...so, we're going to Savannah in May for Megan's wedding. Woohoo!
This weekend, Damon exchanged my BM dress for me.
Thank you so very much!
The store (Stella's) is sooooooooooooo far away from our house, and I was at home...not feeling so hot...so Damon drove out there to exchange the dress.
I know I posted about this before...but the dress I got---waaaaaay too big.
This new one---fit like a glove when I tried it on Sunday morning.

So anyway...Today, bought the plane tickets.
Which---was a 1st for me.
I've never bought a plane ticket before.
My dad retired from the airline industry, so I've always flown for free or on passes, at a reduced rate.
But...with that---you only go stand-by. You could be bumped at any time.
So, I didn't want that. I can't have that for Megan's wedding! I've GOT TO GET THERE!
So, I PURCHASED PLANE TICKETS TODAY.
...somehow it makes me feel like such a grown up!

Still need to....book the hotel room & rental car.
Tried to book the rental car through priceline...but the car type I requested is not available...yada, yada.

...I'm a grown up! I'm a grown up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home