Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, February 05, 2007

"Happy VD Mommy!"

Okay...so it's a little early, but I got my Valentine's gift from my WONDERFUL son.

It's so super sweet.
It's this heart bracelet with this charm on it...

It's a picture frame charm. Mine has a picture of Gage when he was 5 weeks old. It was his first Halloween...when he was Bumble Bee.
The frame just has a picture of his little face.

Oh my goodness! I am so in love with my Valentine's gift!

:)
www.jamesavery.com
James Avery is a local Texas thing. I believe he's branched out a bit beyond the Texas borders...but it's not like you find one in every city across the nation.

Anyway...I've grown up with James Avery charm bracelets & James Avery jewelry. Wonderful stuff. Just wonderful stuff.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home