Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, February 02, 2007

VD

And by VD, I mean---Valentine's Day.

So...looking at V-Day flowers. Just to see what's up in the flower world.

Now, I'm a sharer...so let me share some of the flower finds with you lovely readers...

We can all pretty much agree that the standard to ship your sweetheart is a dozen red roses (or 2 dozen...or 3...or whatever...)
But these are fun, beautiful, and atypical spins on the VD Day Flowers:


"Everything's Rosy"


"Orange Roses with River Rocks"


"Red Gerbera Collection"


"Shades of Green"


"Bronze Callas"


"Petal Poetry"


"Graceful Tulips"

These are all from flowershopping.com
*One thing I noticed...be prepared to pay $10 more than the advertised price per bouquet/arrangement if you want it delivered on VD.

...what a scam! The whole VD flowers markup!
Crazy I tell you. Crazy.

3 Comments:

At 2:05 PM , Blogger A. Nonny Mouse said...

so pretty. I'm pretty sure I won't be getting flowers on the 14th. I think I have finally convinced my husband that I would prefer books to flowers (they last longer, though not by much).

And, Emily is going to have a really rough Valentine's Day. That's when we go in for her 18 month check-up. Shots are inevitable.

 
At 1:50 AM , Blogger Sean Carter said...

They are really beautiful...thanks for sharing them...and with Valentines Day round the corner they'll make great gifts as well...well hey i've also posted a few stuff for Valentines Day over at my blog so drop by sometime and share some of the love it's filled up with!!!

 
At 7:58 AM , Blogger Phoebe said...

I love looking at flowers, and these ones all look so nice...but I just can't justify the cost. :(

They really are beautiful though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home