Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's Christmas Time...with SWers!

Had our departmental Christmas party tonight.
Good times....good times!


"Mas Margaritas Por Favor!"

I got carded for alcohol, as usual. But, this time, the waiter, I kid you not, turned to my boss & asked if I was old enough to drink. She said yes, as I was digging for my ID (which of course, I never put back into my wallet after shopping this past weekend...) & then he said, "Ma'am, I just have to ask. I know she's here with you and all..." So, I guess he thought she was my mother. Oh, it was funny.

And...a coworker who is pregnant with twins...well, everyone thinks she is so sweet & innocent. It's all just a front. Once you get to know her, she's just as hateful as me & her sense of humor is just as twisted. Anyway....the waiter asked when she was due. With a straight face (which I could NEVER pull off), she said, "what do you mean?" And he said, "I can see that you are pregnant. When is the baby due?" ....to which she replied, "Who's pregnant? Me? YOU THINK I LOOK PREGNANT???!!!" Oh, our poor waiter wanted to DIE! Then she started laughing...heck, we were all laughing, and she started joking with him. Oh, great fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home