Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

"When a problem comes along...you must whip it!"

Okay...that's my theme song with regard to the next few weeks of this Research class.

Update:
Homework for Session 11...90% done.
Homework for Session 13...done.

I still need to read Chapter 16 & complete the remaining 10% of Session 11 homework. (I tried to answer the question by skimming...but alas, was unable to do so.)

Still to do:
Re-do paper #2.
Come up with a topic for paper #3 (finally, an assignment that doesn't build on previous assignments & I get to look at something with fresh eyes!)
Write Paper #3.

So, I have made a dent.
Of course, I chose to start with the easiest work & that which is worth the least amount of points...but at least that's out of the way (almost!)


...I say whip it!
....Whip it good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home