Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

"I say whip it!...

...into shape!
Shape it up!
Get straight!
Go Forward, Move ahead...

....when a problem comes along, you must whip it!"

Okay...so, I have been given the "OPPORTUNITY" to rewrite paper #2 for my Tuesday class.
I am not looking forward to it.
I dont want to do it...you know, again.
But I have to.
I need to.
I have (or...had) a 4.0 average, and it needs protecting!

So...in the next 2 weeks...here is what I have due in my Tuesday night class:
HW Assignments (Reading & questions) X2
Paper #2 re-write (which, actually is not just re-writing...it's re-researching, re-structuring, re-writing...it's starting all over.)
Paper #3, a qualitative study based on 2 hours of observation on the population of our choosing...

Yes...that's my Tuesday night class.
Then, on December 5th, we have our final in there.
I'm super excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home