Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My Christmas list...early.

Okay...so this year, at my birthday, when people asked me what I wanted...I didnt really know.

Well, I've been thinking... Come Christmas---I'm going to have a list handy.
Here it is so far:
*new vacuum
*stuff for my IPOD
*CD Skip Doctor


{our current vacuum is on it's last leg...I've had it only for 5 years, but it's going to die soon, I just know it. Plus--I am tired of jacking w/ the bags...so I want a bagless one...I think.}
{IPOD: all I have is the IPOD itself, and a car adapter/charger. All of the cords you need to add music...um, yeah, I dont have those. I want to get those!}
{I think the product is called the CD Skip Doctor...if they even make this product anymore...I heard about it years ago. It supposed to fill in scratches on your CD so that you dont have to replace various CDs. I think I'd like this...I'll give it a whirl!}

And...I got a Willow Tree figurine when I was pregnant. I'm not much on figurine collecting...or I wasnt. But these, I just love. So, I am adding these to my Christmas list:


"Angel of Mine"


"Tenderness"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home