Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

An Ear Infection, Maybe???



So, Gage was fussy all day yesterday at Memaw's house.
When Damon walked through the door with him---the first thing I noticed was him pulling & rubbing at his little ear.
Now, he pulls on one ear when he's tired. But that's his left ear. He doesnt really pull on it---he plays with it & rubs it. But that's when he's tired.

This was his right ear. He's tugging & flipping & folding it, and then making a little fist with his hand & rubbing it. So...I think we may have the start of our first ear infection.

And---he was fussing in the evening. And, he was not wanting to eat or drink much of anything. Does it hurt when he swallows???

So tomorrow morning--we're off to the Pediatrician!
Our regular doc is off tomorrow, so we'll see somebody else. One of the partners. I dunno who she is. Dr. H-something-or-another.

Wish us well.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, babies not being able to tell me what is wrong with them is the main reason I'm terrified of having one. I don't want to break it!

T

PS Thanks for the encouraging words over on my blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home