Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thank You, RMH.

........so, yesterday I had a bad day.

Just---work junk.

At the end of the day, I kept analyzing, tracing, re-tracing....what could I have done differently? Did I go forth with a cheerful spirit?
I took it all home mentally.

What helped?
Climbing into bed with my son by my side with a big bowl of popcorn and watching a movie until our eyes were heavy.
Then---when it was time to sleep, it was like my mind just took flight. The thoughts were once again all a-swirl in my mind.

And this morning, I got to work.
I keep this little copy of The New Testament in my top desk drawer. I pulled it out, thirsty for something. A bit of encouragement to get me through the day.
What did I find?
Exactly what I needed when I needed it: a sticky note from my friend & co-worker at my previous job: "Romans 12:1-2, Colossians 3:23".

Thanks, RMH.
That's exactly what I need today.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:23 AM , Blogger Framed by Grace said...

Isn't it lovely just having a reminder of God's goodness....Hope your having a GREAT day!

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

Well, you know I love and miss ya!! And...you're welcome! :)

 
At 8:05 AM , Blogger Bonnie said...

My Nannie gave me some prayer cards & I kept them on my old desk. I need to take them to my new job! It is so nice when no matter how bad of a day you have, you have your beautiful baby to go home too :) I've been sleeping with Jarrett every night & I think we are both spoiled. I love falling asleep with him by my side!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home