Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Eve...

Took Baby Gage to Memma's house for Christmas Eve...



Gage got the classic pull-phone.
"Hello?"


"Yeah! I love my Carl books!"


And...he got a Fisher Price Circus Set. It's over 40 years old.
It's AWESOME!



Why, yes, he IS trying to climb inside!

I just LOVE this picture of Gage! He was eating turkey with Memma at the table. Oh, he's sooooo sweet!


"At Memma's house, I can do anything! Like....stand in the chair!"


"...And, go up & down the stairs a bajillion times!"


"..and then I got sleepy. It was such a busy day..."




"...and I took Mario's Christmas blanket."


"...and I was soooooo tired."


"and then, I was loaded up in the car, and taken home!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home